Don't miss www.DavidChadwell.com
Since the age of 14, David Chadwell has served as a minister and missionary. He and his wife Joyce are the parents of three adult children. From 1974 to 1996 he served as the pulpit minister for Oxford (Mississippi) church of Christ. David began preaching for the West-Ark church of Christ in Fort Smith, Arkansas, in November 1996. He retired on his 70th birthday, 3 June 2010.
David Chadwell has a Bachelor of Arts degree from David Lipscomb University. He earned a Master of Arts degree from Harding Graduate School of Religion. While his primary work has been preaching and ministering in a local congregation, he has years of experience in the following areas:
- Missionary in West Africa for 4 years
- Director of Christian youth camps
- Instructor of college level Bible courses
- Speaker at lectureships, workshops, youth forums, and retreats
- Teacher in these video Bible study series:
- Communicating Faith From Parent to Child
- When God Forgives Sin
- Teens and Dating
- The Crises of the Christian Wife
- Trials--When Noon is Dark as Midnight
- What Does God Look Like?
- Can God Do Anything?
- God's Knowledge and My Free Will
- Writer of articles for these publications:
- The Gospel Advocate
- The Firm Foundation
- The Magnolia Messenger
- The World Evangelist
- Author of these books:
David Chadwell's book Jesus' Two Great Commissions
is offered for FREE to visitors to our Web site
The main focus of David's sermons is Jesus Christ.
Check out David's Study Guides for Bible Class:
He believes the primary mission of the Lord's church is to save souls through evangelism and edification.
His goal is to move people closer to the Savior and His mind and heart.
using and 28 Kbps or faster modem
You may contact David Chadwell at: David@WestArkChurchofChrist.org
Church of Christ Home Page