- Explain how the hope described in last week's lesson has either helped anchor you
through some difficult situation or how you will be determined to remain steadfast in the
future by this hope.
- Read Genesis 14:13-24. What did Melchizedek do for Abraham?
What did Abraham do for Melchizedek?
- What can we learn about Melchizedek in 7:1-10?
- How is Melchizedek similar to Jesus?
- What is a tithe?
What does Malachi 3:8-12 say about paying tithes to the Lord?
- If the priesthood changes, what else must change (verse 12)?
What change regarding the law was foretold in Jeremiah 31:31-34?
- From verse 18, why was the former commandment set aside?
- From verses 19 & 22 what has Christ secured for us through His priesthood?
- What makes Jesus the guarantee of a better covenant?
- From verses 23-28 contrast the Aaronic priesthood with Jesus' priesthood.
- According to verse 25, what does having Christ as your High Priest mean for you?
What does this mean to you?